The latest version of the JSON schema can be found on the Downloads section.
The figure above, presents the graph's data model. Its main entities are described in brief below:
- Research products represent the outcomes (or products) of research activities.
- Data sources are the sources from which the metadata of graph objects are collected.
- Organizations correspond to companies or research institutions involved in projects, responsible for operating data sources or consisting the affiliations of Product creators.
- Projects are research project grants funded by a Funding Stream of a Funder.
- Communities are groups of people with a common research intent (e.g. research infrastructures, university alliances).
- Persons correspond to individual researchers who are involved in the design, creation or maintenance of research products. Currently, this is a non-materialized entity type in the Graph, which means that the respective metadata (and relationships) are encapsulated in the author field of the respective research products.
A detailed report on the OpenAIRE Graph Data Model can be found on Zenodo.