The latest version of the JSON schema can be found on the Downloads section.
The figure above, presents the graph's data model. Its main entities are described in brief below:
- Results represent the outcomes (or products) of research activities.
- Data Sources are the sources from which the metadata of graph objects are collected.
- Organizations correspond to companies or research institutions involved in projects, responsible for operating data sources or consisting the affiliations of Product creators.
- Projects are research project grants funded by a Funding Stream of a Funder.
- Communities are groups of people with a common research intent (e.g. research infrastructures, university alliances).
A detailed report on the OpenAIRE Graph Data Model can be found on Zenodo.